Spring is here, but it’s feeling more like summer in Louisiana! I recently purchased some spring must haves and I’m going to share it with you. I can show you how to build your wardrobe from top to bottom with just a few pieces. This is just the beginning. Heres your guide to affordable fashion this Spring!
I like to always start off with a neutral color to build my looks around for the season. This spring I went with light and bright. White, ivory, blush & light denim is the color palette I’m working with. Everyone needs a five basic items to start with. So I’ve made this short and sweet just for you!
1. Basic Tops. Be versatile. I like tying mine on the side in a cute knot and pair it with jeans + skirts. I usually tuck the front when I’m pairing it with shorts for a more casual look. I have three main tops I style. One white, one blush + one gray.
2. Bottoms. Jeans, joggers, skirts, + shorts. You can make so many different styles just by switching up your shoes & accessories. Pair your solid, neutral tees with different bottoms to create a new look everyday.
3. Accessories. Hats, earrings, bracelets, rings etc are a must! It will make this simple outfit really pop. And besides, accessories are just fun! I get my hats [like this one] from Amazon. They’re not too pricey & they come in so many colors. I love the quality & they always dress up my casual looks.
4. Shoes. I love sandals this time of year. A neutral blush or brown shoe goes with almost everything I own. I like how versatile they are. They’re easily paired with all the bottoms I mentioned and super comfy.
5. A Statement Piece. I usually make this my purse. And also where I splurge the most. Quality purses are an investment because they last forever when taken care of properly. But amazon has some fun, affordable styles that I like to use to switch up my looks. I love a fun shoulder bag or small handbag to carry my phone, wallet, mascara, & lipstick in. Of course, you might make this your jewelry or a cute headband. A studded denim jacket [like this one] Your shoes, if you’re more a heels or sneakers person, could be a fun color that makes the whole outfit come together & pop! Anything you want. The options are limitless when it comes to statement pieces!
So here’s my recent purchases from Amazon. I’ve linked them all just for you. ♥︎♥︎♥︎
*This post contains affiliate links and I will make a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you decide to purchase something from Amazon. This is how I support and run my blog!
I’d love to see what you come up with for your spring wardrobe! Follow me on Instagram and tag #heyamber I’ll be sharing my favorite looks in my stories! Thanks for supporting my blog XOXO ♡︎
Linked Just For You Below!